Whistler Publishing LP is looking for an experienced Digital Sales Manager. This is a role requiring technical expertise, strong interpersonal skills, and a keen desire to win.
We are seeking an individual with a can-do attitude to join our team of media professionals at Pique Newsmagazine, the Whistler Question and the Squamish Chief to work throughout the Sea to Sky region of British Columbia.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Assist sales team with the development of the digital business category.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of a digital marketing strategy.
- Understand the current media landscape, traditional and new.
- Successfully deliver compelling presentations for our digital solutions.
- Contribute to the success and growth of the sales team and the overall revenue.
- Build your own book of business.
Education, qualifications and skills
- Previous sales management experience.
- Demonstration of strong background in one or more of the following: Website development, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Display Advertising, Video and/or Brand Identity.
- Demonstrated sales leadership and the ability to motivate team members to hit monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Google AdWords and Analytics certification is an asset.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivated with the ability to find creative solutions and drive for results.
- Extremely effective time management.
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Personable and compelling in-person meeting and speaking skills.
We offer a great working environment and a competitive compensation program.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume with covering letter by email, no later than May 12, 2017 to Sarah Strother at sstrother[at]glaciermedia[dot]ca.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.