The Richmond News is an award-winning community newspaper looking for the right person with a can-do attitude to join our team of media professionals. Our ideal candidate enjoys being out of the office developing new relationships and revenue opportunities.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Tech savvy with a basic understanding of SEO, online advertising, newspaper and magazine marketing.
- Loves to brainstorm new and creative ways to help advertisers reach their target market through print and digital properties.
- Adapts easily to change and is excited by new challenges.
- Multi-tasking; with the attention to detail and focus to meet deadlines and prioritize work.
- Self-motivation and ambition with a great work ethic.
- Embodies an attitude of excellence and exudes confidence and positivity.
- Is passionate about the community and enjoys attending networking and promotional events.
- Has previous sales experience.
We offer a great working environment, a competitive compensation program including an attractive base salary and benefits package. A valid BC Driver’s licence and vehicle are required.
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence, no later than May 12, 2017, to:
Rob Akimow, Director of Advertising